Ocean revive t47 settings for 75g?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jameslafo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jameslafo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
18
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what height and intensity should I use for my 2 ocean revive t247 leds on a marine land 75 gallon with glass lids. I want to have lps and soft corals In it
 
Set the fixtures just high enough so the light covers the bottom of the tank.

I used to run mine at 80-90% blue and 30-40% white. Blues for 10 hours and whites for 6 at midday.

Hope that helps?
 
I used to have that light over my frag tank and it had some serious hot spots. I borrowed a PAR meter and found that 20" above the water finally had it spread out enough. That said, I was using a single one to cover a 36" tank, and you're using two for (I think) a 48" tank so I don't think you need to worry about going that high.

I always had blue at 100%, and then whites at like 20%-30%. This video might be a good reference for your tank:
 
Set the fixtures just high enough so the light covers the bottom of the tank.

I used to run mine at 80-90% blue and 30-40% white. Blues for 10 hours and whites for 6 at midday.

Hope that helps?
Awesome thank you so much I will try it out
 
I used to have that light over my frag tank and it had some serious hot spots. I borrowed a PAR meter and found that 20" above the water finally had it spread out enough. That said, I was using a single one to cover a 36" tank, and you're using two for (I think) a 48" tank so I don't think you need to worry about going that high.

I always had blue at 100%, and then whites at like 20%-30%. This video might be a good reference for your tank:

Thank you! I’m definitely going to use this to help!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new