Ocean Revive t247 Question

ScubaSteve4Life

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I decided I want a single Ocean Revive t247 but am unsure how it would look on my setup. I have a 29 gallon bowfront aquarium with mirror background. Problem is, the light would be directly above my support bar thing on the top of my tank. Would this bar create a shadow with the Ocean Revive t247 or should I just go with a Current USA bar light ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new