• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ocean revives for sale

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this up previously but ended up needing to hold on to them for a while longer. I am selling two of them for $100 each with the arms. They are 1 and 2 years old. The arms are currently set up to work on a 4ft tank (there is a way to configure the legs) but this can be set up differently. Hanging kit not included.

Pickup only

image000000 (1).jpg

reefingit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am confused. Are the lights still available for sale? You asked for my address to gauge shipping costs and I private messaged you the address.

OP
OP
Spare time

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am confused. Are the lights still available for sale? You asked for my address to gauge shipping costs and I private messaged you the address.

Hello! Sorry I realized I left my message as a draft and did not send it.

Roush2000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this up previously but ended up needing to hold on to them for a while longer. I am selling two of them for $100 each with the arms. They are 1 and 2 years old. The arms are currently set up to work on a 4ft tank (there is a way to configure the legs) but this can be set up differently. Hanging kit not included.

Pickup only

image000000 (1).jpg
I am in indy, i can pick them up!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back