mfinn
likes zoanthids
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Partner Member 2026
Partner Member 2027
Reef Tank 365
Photo of the Month
R2R App User
Pacific Northwest Reefers
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2006
- Messages
- 14,286
- Reaction score
- 11,234
- Location
- Olympia, WA.
- What state or country do you live in
- Washington
Received my second order yesterday from Oceanic Gardens and it's as good as the first.
Both times I bought a King Spawn and the colors are very true to the website colors.
Seems to be an excellent source for King Spawns.
Very professionally packaged.
Heat pack taped to the lid with a air hole to keep the heat pack going.
I will be doing more business with Gabe.
Both times I bought a King Spawn and the colors are very true to the website colors.
Seems to be an excellent source for King Spawns.
Very professionally packaged.
Heat pack taped to the lid with a air hole to keep the heat pack going.
I will be doing more business with Gabe.