oceanparadise im taking your idea if thats ok

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well my buddy cam over today and said his parents took down there 55gal goldfishtank lol (he said the put the gold fish in the TN river but anyways ive been wanting to get a assortment of fish for my 75gal display tank (35gal refug, 29 gal sump) but my lion and betta wipe out anything smaller than them so i want to here more of your lions den idea i have a 55 and a lion fish and marine betta to go in there.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet man! i cant wait to see pics! i was at the LFS where i am getting my fish and hes gonna be looking up how much everythings gonna be. I talked to him and im going to make the 120 the lions den. I will have 2 lions the all white and then the red one. A dragon eel,panther grouper,clown trigger and a puffer of some sort. It will have 3 islands all connected by branch rock

OP
OP
Garth Schafluetzel

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i promise soon for some pics and i keep my lion in a 75 hes about 3 1/2 inch not counting is fins and he seems very happy and i think im going to just put the lionj i have and get a slightly smaller red one as well. i got the 55 today for free so i have to do something lol and i want a friendly reef so it only makes since to make another for the fish i still want

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back