• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ocelariss Clown pair. Med/large

Item Price
$1-$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

allof fish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2025
Messages
713
Reaction score
336
Location
america
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I have to let my pair of clowns go. Medium to large pair. Nothing is wrong with them but unfortunately they are inflicting harm on some of my corals, other than that they’re great. Had for about a year from Dr. Reef. Willing to trade for corals. Not going to have price will hear all offers. Give them a great home. Pick up in Charlotte, Nc area. Pics of them below. Female first then male.



IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0254.jpeg

IMG_0253.jpeg

IMG_0252.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new