• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ocellaris clownfish - four months old - $10 each - Local pickup

Cook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are locally bred by my clownfish and raised by me. These will most likely also be the only fish you own with a hatch day, October 16th, 2020. I have roughly 15 available. These are eating pellet food, small frozen foods and pretty much anything you put in front of them. I have two Misbars that are $15 each. These will be porch pickup in Roswell. This image is from a month ago, they have grown quite a bit since then. I'll update when I have a chance.
IMG_8931.jpg

Sarcazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! I am too far, but they look nice and healthy.

By the way, did you follow any specific guide in your journey? What size tank were the parent fish in the 130 or so in your build thread?

OP
OP
Cook

Cook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Roswell, GA. Sorry I thought it was in my profile. I'll need to update it.

OP
OP
Cook

Cook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! I am too far, but they look nice and healthy.

By the way, did you follow any specific guide in your journey? What size tank were the parent fish in the 130 or so in your build thread?
These offspring are in my 50 gallon frag tank that I have yet to move over, but the pair I have in my display tank in the build thread are also spawning. I followed internet guides as well as Joyce Wilkerson's out of print book Clownfishes. You can find it for a reasonable price with patience. I could be more successful by removing the eggs before they hatch, but this is more of an educational experience for my son and I wouldn't know what to do with hundreds of clownfish, so we let the parents hatch them and collect the fry in a trap. I have some of my adventures documented here:

I may move that thread over here as well, I have learned a lot and could improve the content with a chance to start over.

Sarcazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let us know if you end up moving the thread over! It looked like some really good information, but I wasn't willing to create an account over there just to open the photos - even though I was curious.

I am pretty sure that book back in the day - no idea where it is now... books tend to get pawned to libraries or landfills these days. It is funny that libraries (or people) won't even take books and it's landfill or bonfire.

I wasn't interested in breeding, but it was my first time running a SW tank without my father at my side.

dcwilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are locally bred by my clownfish and raised by me. These will most likely also be the only fish you own with a hatch day, October 16th, 2020. I have roughly 15 available. These are eating pellet food, small frozen foods and pretty much anything you put in front of them. I have two Misbars that are $15 each. These will be porch pickup in Roswell. This image is from a month ago, they have grown quite a bit since then. I'll update when I have a chance.
IMG_8931.jpg
Ready to buy. I live in McDonough GA and I can pay online and pick up when you're ready.

dcwilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ready to buy a pair now. I live in McDonough, can pick up and I can pay via PayPal. How would you like to proceed?

John bryant

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be interested in 2-4 and could meet up sometime this coming weekend?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 117 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back