Ocellaris clownfish tank mates

  • Thread starter Thread starter aeo29067
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aeo29067

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I've recently upgraded from a 5 gallon AIO tank to a 30 gallon with HOB filtration. I'm going to move my pair of clowns into this tank and was wondering what would be some good tank mates for them with this size tank. Any suggestions?
20200603_162757.jpg
20200621_130752.jpg
 
There are lots of good options! You going to have corals in the tank? I might never have a tank without a valentini puffer personally. They are really fun. Really hard on clean up crews though.
 
Potentially down the road I would like to try soft corals but I would need to upgrade the lights and probably the filtration. Does anybody have success with soft corals using an HOB filter??
 
Oh, cool. What filter was it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new