Oct 2012 Reef2Reef Membership drive, win a $100 gift certificate to Live Aquaria!

Rooster87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!
It feels great to be a part of this community, looking forward to making friends and helping my tank. One day I'll be able to share knowledge, but as of right now I'm in sponge mode!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys new to R2R. In my short time here people have been very warm and inviting. Glad I found you!

:clap2: Alright! Welcome to R2R!!

Hey everyone!
It feels great to be a part of this community, looking forward to making friends and helping my tank. One day I'll be able to share knowledge, but as of right now I'm in sponge mode!

Well, that's how we like 'em!! Hopefully you'll find all the help you need right here!

AdeptMrSniffles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Folks!

Mr.Sniffles here, checkin in from good ol' Orlando, Fl. I've been in the hobby for 5+yrs, but I've recently joined R2R. I've already found a whole lot of useful info. that I plan on putting to use. Now.... gimme the monies! :bigsmile:

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys new to R2R. In my short time here people have been very warm and inviting. Glad I found you!

Hey everyone!

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Folks!

Mr.Sniffles here, checkin in from good ol' Orlando, Fl. I've been in the hobby for 5+yrs, but I've recently joined R2R. I've already found a whole lot of useful info. that I plan on putting to use. Now.... gimme the monies! :bigsmile:

Haha! Yes! Welcome to R2R!!

FireWater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up right after after MACNA. Just now signed on for the 1st time and saw this thread.

Been keeping mixed reef tanks since 2005. I look forward to catching up and learning from others.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up right after after MACNA. Just now signed on for the 1st time and saw this thread.

Been keeping mixed reef tanks since 2005. I look forward to catching up and learning from others.

Nepenthe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So happy to have another forum to share my obsession, seeing other people with the same interests makes me feel a lot less like a weirdo (although my BF would disagree).

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! I joined this site TODAY and some of the great members directed me to post a "hello" here! I joined to follow the Middle Tennessee Reef Club but I also see there are many great things going on, on this site! What a great place to have stumbled upon. Anyways, look for me to be actively chatting/posting stuff. Still working on getting my profile and everything set up!

Happy Friday!!!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So happy to have another forum to share my obsession, seeing other people with the same interests makes me feel a lot less like a weirdo (although my BF would disagree).

Hello R2R! I joined this site TODAY and some of the great members directed me to post a "hello" here! I joined to follow the Middle Tennessee Reef Club but I also see there are many great things going on, on this site! What a great place to have stumbled upon. Anyways, look for me to be actively chatting/posting stuff. Still working on getting my profile and everything set up!

Happy Friday!!!

xiloroland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from Las Vegas.New here.Hope to see some of you on December 16 at Sin City Reef Convention.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 29.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back