• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Octo Pulse 2 Flow Pump (Pump Only) - Reef Octopus

Item Price
160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BlueBuddha

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
164
Reaction score
83
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I have a Octo Pulse 2 Flow Pump (Pump Only) - Reef Octopus up for sale. It also comes with a Hydros Wave engine, adapter cord. also Included is a nem guard.

Located in Syracuse, New York, will ship

IMG_4876.jpeg IMG_4874.jpeg IMG_4875.jpeg IMG_4877.jpeg IMG_4883.jpeg
 
Hi all I have a Octo Pulse 2 Flow Pump (Pump Only) - Reef Octopus up for sale. It also comes with a Hydros Wave engine, adapter cord. also Included is a nem guard.

Located in Syracuse, New York, will ship

IMG_4876.jpeg IMG_4874.jpeg IMG_4875.jpeg IMG_4877.jpeg IMG_4883.jpeg

Hi, what are you asking for it?
 
I have a set of two. Ready to be hooked up to a wave engine 300 shipped for both of them.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new