Octoberfest's 190 shallow build

octoberfest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures of my tank build that I'm in the process of putting together.

Tank - The tank is made by Pro Clear Aquatics out of Jacksonville, Florida. It’s a 190 gallon measuring 66" wide, 33" front to back, and 20" tall. It has a coast to coast overflow (entire back wall is an overflow). The return plumbing has 3 1 1/2" drains (two main drains and one emergency drain that will never be used) and 2 1" returns. It’s also drilled for a closed loop system in the bottom of the tank.

The stand is over-built and could hold two of these on top of each other. The finish will be made to match my kitchen cabinets since it will be going in my dining room. It will be painted white and the doors are coming from the same company that made my cabinets. The stand will have a 10" shelf all the way around it and I'm having a piece of counter-top to match the counter in my kitchen and this will go around the bottom of the tank.

Most of the equipment I have worked out so far except for the lighting, that's the part I'm stuck on right now..but I have plenty of time until I have to get that done.

Tank (5 gallon bucket for reference)
octoberfest-albums-tank-build-picture9309-tank.jpg

Stand in the process of being put together, trust me this is not the final product.

octoberfest-albums-tank-build-picture9308-new-stand.jpg

Back