Octopus ID

oliverout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
395
Reaction score
291
Location
Litchfield
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just found an octopus in my tank, I'm guessing he came with the rock that I got from Florida if anyone knows about octopus and octopus ID I'd appreciate it if you could ID this little guy! Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    17.2 MB
I know I didn’t just read a minimum tank size of 10 gallons for an octopus!:oops: I don’t care the size they are definitely way too smart to be kept in a small glass box…I feel bad for them.
Sounds small in my opinion
 
Sheesh what a unique find!
I get excited when I get a hitchhiking brittle star... imagine an octopus
Haha yeah it's a cool find for sure!!!! That's really cool aswell that you got a brittle star in your rock, I had to buy my brittle star lol
 
I havent seen him in maybe 2 weeks but I've looked for him maybe 5 days out of those 2 weeks. I think he is still alive though since I saw a new hole with hermit shells so thats good, he still is on a hermit only diet too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new