Octopus instead of squid?

Reefer500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning to start making my own frozen foods and ditch the Hikari frozen food packs. I'm wondering if octopus would be equivalent to squid? I'm not able to find squid but the local store does carry octopus. So far all I have right now is shrimp, scallops, and tuna steaks still need to get a few things of BRS to begin making it. Anything I should avoid or definitely add?

Current stock consists of Whitetail Bristletooth Tang, Tomato Clown, Tiger Goby, and a Keyhole Angel that is about to go bye bye if it kills one more coral.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current stock consists of Whitetail Bristletooth Tang, Tomato Clown, Tiger Goby, and a Keyhole Angel that is about to go bye bye if it kills one more coral.
I probably should've gone that route instead of adding more angelfish, but I really love my angelfish...

OP
OP
Reefer500

Reefer500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably should've gone that route instead of adding more angelfish, but I really love my angelfish...
I love angels as well I just wish I could find a model citizen so I can have both corals and angels lol

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love angels as well I just wish I could find a model citizen so I can have both corals and angels lol
I've got one dwarf and one regular that are model citizens, and one dwarf and one regular that are definitely not. At least they're sticking to acans, blastos, zoas and certain types of leathers...

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back