Aug 18, 2014 #1 saltwaterpicaso Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 1,248 Reaction score 1,111 Location new york Rating - 0% 0 0 0 1000lss less than 8 months old 220 shipped..
Aug 22, 2014 #2 OP OP saltwaterpicaso Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 1,248 Reaction score 1,111 Location new york Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump still available
Aug 22, 2014 #3 nebraska dreamin Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 98 Reaction score 13 Location nebraska Rating - 0% 0 0 0 make it an even 2 bills and sold
Aug 22, 2014 #4 OP OP saltwaterpicaso Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 1,248 Reaction score 1,111 Location new york Rating - 0% 0 0 0 only getting rid of the skimmer because I got a way bigger tank and a way bigger skimmer that is still a reef octopus skimmer.. I love these bubble blaster pumps.. I can text anyone pictures its in immaculate condition
only getting rid of the skimmer because I got a way bigger tank and a way bigger skimmer that is still a reef octopus skimmer.. I love these bubble blaster pumps.. I can text anyone pictures its in immaculate condition
Aug 22, 2014 #5 OP OP saltwaterpicaso Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 1,248 Reaction score 1,111 Location new york Rating - 0% 0 0 0 pm sent sale pending
Aug 22, 2014 #6 OP OP saltwaterpicaso Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 1,248 Reaction score 1,111 Location new york Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sold administration please close