Odd anemone!

Jessibaby82

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
23
Location
Slaughter, LA 70777
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a green BTA recently and for whatever reasons he wants to b under stuff. Is this normal? What is it doing this?
 
I got a green BTA recently and for whatever reasons he wants to b under stuff. Is this normal? What is it doing this?
It's trying to find a safe place while it acclimates to its new environment. As long as you've done your homework on what it takes to keep an anemone I wouldn't worry. Just keep your hands off it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new