!!!!Oddball RED MONSTER!!! huh whuh??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am always a sucker for goofy or just plain odd acros regardless if they're actually desirable or not. This one falls somewhere in between that criteria. Haven't had it too long in fact I pulled it out of qt today after about two months in. It's just looking redder and redder and has continued to fascinate me. I had to shoot a quick pic to show off. Its got these super thick tightly clustered branches. I think shes got more in her to show and i am hoping to see more as it really acclimates to captivity.

Not really sure what to make of this thing or what to even do with it but for the oddball enthusiast, this one is sure to entice.

IMG_0533-2_zps6374cf6c.jpg

IMG_0533_zpsb5176eae.jpg

SchnitzelReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Growth pattern is cool. Wonder if it will always grow like that, or if it was in a high flow area that caused it to be short and fat. Lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam! that thing is sick, I love how you downplay how awesome some of your pieces are.

Thanks Alex! Its cool. no disagreement there. The thing is this one is still pretty much all wild growth and i just don't look at wild growth the same way as i do captive. i clip frags off to promote new growth then call them freebies usually;) I dont really start paying real attention to sticks till they have got some good actual captive growth in my own system.

my bet is this one wont be quite as dense captive but I am hopping for the odd bubbly branches and white polyps nonetheless:)

Russ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotta say Adam, there's definitely something about that one that catches my eye. Always dig the funky stuff.

CHEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up Adam? I wanted a piece. What type of lighting do you have it under?

Last edited:

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Adam! I have one similar to that one been growing it for about 6months now only snipped a piece off it getting really dark pink now growth is whit tips and white polyp as well. And chunky cluster still as far as growth. Your acro looks allot more chunky and stubby then mine thus far . Keep us updated! Do you have picture for us to follow the frag? As well as the clipped part on the acro? Can't wait to follow this one!.

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, alright....how much is it?

All my previous frags from Battlecorals(except for TDF) are doing wonderful btw. Order with confidence from Adam.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ha. Ok guys. Due to an unexpected popular demand, I'll frag this one a couple times before she grows out some . Thinking 49.00. Just remember this is wild growth. Definitely stable, acclimated and healthy. Just not grown here. Pm me if you think you want a chuck:)

dankreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam! that thing is sick, I love how you downplay how awesome some of your pieces are.[/QUOTE

Refreshing that every piece isn't OMGz this is ultra sick rainbow bomb ness!!!!!! And you click and it's blah normal.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam can I post a pic of the one I was talking about? IDE rather ask then do so, had it for about 8months growth is well. Lmk bud!

By all means. You don't have to ask

Love to see it!

Back