!!!!Oddball RED MONSTER!!! huh whuh??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump for updates sir.

Hey thanks for the bump! This is such a cool acro but like a lot of wild chunks, the colony crashed not too long after I started this thread. I managed to save a frag and it's still growing in my back up system, and looking amazing. A ways away from fragging, but alive and well which is half the battle for sure. It's still a super oddball and i love it. In fact I drool over this one pretty often. It will eventually make its way on to the site I'm sure.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
bummer. Nice piece.

Nah its totally ok. Most of my collection is built from frags grown out of colonies that perished lol. Sad that it can take a few years to become marketable I suppose, but that is just one of the pitfalls of full aquaculture. I am delighted that I have it truly and its just matter of time.

FF337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah its totally ok. Most of my collection is built from frags grown out of colonies that perished lol. Sad that it can take a few years to become marketable I suppose, but that is just one of the pitfalls of full aquaculture. I am delighted that I have it truly and its just matter of time.

Maybe my tank would be best suited for this coral. :p

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks just like the strawberry/cherry blossom that aqua sd has had for months .. not hijacking at all as it's a cool acro just that's what it reminds me of

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks just like the strawberry/cherry blossom that aqua sd has had for months .. not hijacking at all as it's a cool acro just that's what it reminds me of

No worries at all. And. Yep I've seen the blossom as well. Exceptional Acro! This thread is a couple years old however for what it's worth.

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this piece how about a pic of the frag you have growing out would love to see how it's looking now;).

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back