Oddballs for 30 Hex

  • Thread starter Thread starter SillySoph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SillySoph

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
18
Location
U.S.A
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea if this is a 30, or a 55, so I'm gonna use a 30 to be safe. I have a 30 gallon hex that is currently cycling with used media. I want to get some oddballs for it, and would like suggestions. The final plan is to have a central rock column with hiding places, and a dsb
 
Maybe two designer clownfish, idk I like to keep things simple and still kind of wow cool.
A different odball would be a Pygmy Cherub Angel, they're great because they'll pick algae and eat detritus
Get some snails, astrea snails, turbo snails, Trochus Snails, Stomatella Snails.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new