Oddest pair of damsels

grumpy-crab

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
580
Reaction score
100
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my tank i have about the oddest pair of damsels. One is a talbot and the other is a blue velvet. They own a corner of the tank. The talbot maintains the cave it made under a piece of live rock and the blue velvet stands guard over the area. And when i feed the tank they take turns going to get food and posting guard over their domain. Im curious if they are becoming best friends or mates. I just had to share this story.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Can you take a picture of them I would like to see. I have a damsel, some reefers stay away from them but I tend to like them.
 
Yes when i get home i can take a few more but here is one for now :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 

Attachments

  • 1359240854714.jpg
    1359240854714.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 158

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new