Oddly specific Question about purchasing clownfish..

gabrieltackitt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
600
Reaction score
1,064
Location
Tulsa, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have an oddly specific request about purchasing clownfish.

I am looking to purchase 2 percula clownfish. I’d like them literally as young as possible to keep them successfully. I will be looking to purchase them in the next few weeks probably directly from a breeder if possible.
I would like them as small as possible and from different brood pairs if at all possible. I’m looking to study the growth and relationship between them so I am hoping to find someone that can satisfy all of these requests and possibly others for me.
 
A Local LFS aquacultures their own clowns and I am pretty sure they ship. PM me if you are interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new