May 7, 2008 #21 S SouthernR Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 13, 2008 Messages 140 Reaction score 3 Location Elizabeth,Arkansas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Cool lil fish nice pics n video
May 7, 2008 #22 revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2026 Excellence Award Platinum Sponsor Photo of the Month R2R App User Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator Industry Professional My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 54,876 Reaction score 122,547 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Haha that awesome! I love that fish....ME NEEDS!!!
May 7, 2008 #23 coral88 Hobbyist for now View Badges Joined Feb 16, 2008 Messages 940 Reaction score 3 Location Miami FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I saw one today at lfs for $180. A little out of my price range but a very cool fish.
May 8, 2008 #24 OP OP Azurel Morpharian Maffia Hitman View Badges Joined May 13, 2006 Messages 7,482 Reaction score 44 Location Kalamazoo Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That is the best price I have seen.....I have been told though that they need to be dewormed as they are coming in with infection.....That is why I was going to buy from either Choice or Dr. F & S due to their quarantine procedures....
That is the best price I have seen.....I have been told though that they need to be dewormed as they are coming in with infection.....That is why I was going to buy from either Choice or Dr. F & S due to their quarantine procedures....