Off topic but must share :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrbates08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jrbates08

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I'm sorry but I MUST share this with someone. Today was the last day of my semester for pre med and I am proud to announce that I am once again a 4.0 student, graduating with 3 honors and on the deans list again. I successfully completed 16 credits in 1 semester while working full time, have 2 children under 4 yrs old and a husband.. can I get a high five for this amazing accomplishment!!! I'm sorry to be off topic but I am so proud of myself!!!!
 
Way to go!! That is an amazing accomplishment!!!

(I moved this to the current forum: lounge)
 
I am going for obstetrics and gynecology but have recently been diagnosed myself with leukemia so I am developing an interest in oncology research. So it's true, 80% of students change their career path during the course lol. But we shall see where God leads me :)
 
Thanks ;) sorry I'm not one to toot my own horn but I really did bust my butt thus semester and UT truly paid off. (Side note...AP classes are DONE!!!)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new