Offical Fifth Day Creations Build Thread! New LFS!

OP
OP
T

turboex901

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been meaning to post and let you guys know - The store looks AWESOME!! I can't wait to come by and see it. It is going to be so nice to have a store that is run by hobbiest - people who actually care about the hobby and their customers. The store looks sooo top notch!! Keep up the great work and more update photos when you get a chance.

I hope you guys will be around this weekend - maybe after the reef club meeting. What do you guys say to letting the club come by and check out the progress first hand?? I think we are meeting at 1pm at the chili's on Lee hwy. Could we PLEASE???!!! (On hands and knees begging!!)

Patrick
patrick, thats fine.... come one come all!<~~~steve

donnyholland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll have a special treat for you tomorrow. I'm gonna let you guys help me pick the sign that we'll use out front!

PS: I just got some uber corals in and your going to drool but you still must wait 2 weeks to buy them! I will let some reservations take place though!

/donny

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
donny ive had my reservations about you for along time! :rolleyes: arnt you gonna make em drool? Ive seen the UBERNESS! and lets just say it makes our good revrand drool! :marv

Yote

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bet that electric meter about exploded when y'all threw the switch on those puppys.

OP
OP
T

turboex901

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bet that electric meter about exploded when y'all threw the switch on those puppys.

epb loves donny and brett. they maxed out one 125 amp service and are working on their second :) <~~~steve

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys going to be open on Saturday? There will be a group of us from ATL visiting for the frag swap.

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have been working there tails off to be open for saturday, Unless something major happens they will be open. And they have gotten some very nice corals in! What hours they open I dont know, im sure donny will post.

OP
OP
T

turboex901

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, were def. open saturday. were all going to the swap as personal hobbiests and we'll have a small shop table setup with some store info. after the swap we'll congregate back to the shop and be open until everyone has their fill. atleast thats what weve talked about. hopefully donny will chime in soon, looking forward to seeing everyone!<<<~~~steve

donnyholland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep its 5:42 in the morning and Brett and I are tying up some loose ends at the store...

Were really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and hope you'll excuse some of the unfinished portions of the store...

One thing that isn't unfinished is our livestock... We got some nice pieces and I have forced everyone to wait till Sat to buy so it should be interesting.

Oh, seeing how brett and I haven't slept yet and probably won't, that should explain why were acting a little tired/strange...

PS: If I were a mushroom my guts would be inside out right now!

donny

GotSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just wanted to say that I stopped by the store today to check things out and WOW!! Have a really nice place. I didnt buy anything :( but I will be back you can count on that!:toothy7:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back