Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need prayers and plenty of them for my 2 yr old niece. She just got took back for a 2 hour surgery getting a permanent g tube (feeding tube) put in.

Prayers sent for a successful surgery and recovery!

speedstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came out. Drs said surgery went great. Gotta wait 20-30 mins before we can see her. Thanks y’all!
Let us know if there is any specific condition or anything that she needs prayer for. My nephew had gtube for 4 years, went through all kinds of stuff including bone marrow transplant, he is now doing great.

Chiefmaster30

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let us know if there is any specific condition or anything that she needs prayer for. My nephew had gtube for 4 years, went through all kinds of stuff including bone marrow transplant, he is now doing great.

She has MCAD which is a type of rare autoimmune disease. Any prayers very much appreciated!

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife's grandmother was just in a head-on car accident. We don't know her condition at this time and would really appreciate your prayers.

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just got to the hospital. She has a broken hand, ankle and several ribs and has some internal bleeding from a lacerated spleen, but otherwise is ok.

speedstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife's grandmother was just in a head-on car accident. We don't know her condition at this time and would really appreciate your prayers.

We just got to the hospital. She has a broken hand, ankle and several ribs and has some internal bleeding from a lacerated spleen, but otherwise is ok.

Praying for healing

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As many of you can see, I haven’t been on R2R lately. We are dealing with my grandfather and his health issues. Three days ago he was admitted to the MICU after 8 days in the general ward. Last night he took a turn for the worse and we don’t think he will live through the night tonight. He is on morphine and we are all just praying for him to pass without pain.
Thank you guys for all your support and R2R is a truly amazing community.
To everyone who still has healthy seniors in your family:
Do not waste time with them. Your time will be short and sooner then we want or expect, they will no longer be with us.
Again, thank you guys for all the support.