Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

speedstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As many of you can see, I haven’t been on R2R lately. We are dealing with my grandfather and his health issues. Three days ago he was admitted to the MICU after 8 days in the general ward. Last night he took a turn for the worse and we don’t think he will live through the night tonight. He is on morphine and we are all just praying for him to pass without pain.
Thank you guys for all your support and R2R is a truly amazing community.
To everyone who still has healthy seniors in your family:
Do not waste time with them. Your time will be short and sooner then we want or expect, they will no longer be with us.
Again, thank you guys for all the support.
prayers..

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As many of you can see, I haven’t been on R2R lately. We are dealing with my grandfather and his health issues. Three days ago he was admitted to the MICU after 8 days in the general ward. Last night he took a turn for the worse and we don’t think he will live through the night tonight. He is on morphine and we are all just praying for him to pass without pain.
Thank you guys for all your support and R2R is a truly amazing community.
To everyone who still has healthy seniors in your family:
Do not waste time with them. Your time will be short and sooner then we want or expect, they will no longer be with us.
Again, thank you guys for all the support.
So sorry for your loss. Thankful it was peaceful.

Scubabeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know you were a pastor. Wow. Amazing what you learn if you sniff around in all the forums. Could I ask for some prayers? My father died this past summer, and it's been tough on my brother and I. Thank you.
Gracious Lord, I ask that You grant peace to @Seawitch and her brother as they continue in life without their father. May their memories bring them joy as they remember good times together. Amen.

rdvab

Texas "Primo"Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lord this morning we petition you for answers to all these prayer request . We understand some or many have yet to see your supernatural power and ask , without total belief that it works .Father God show these friends and families it is real , you are real and prayer works .
I living proof as you have lifted me from near suicide and drug and alcohol to a recovery of a murdered Son .
Prayer WORKS !
Lord we ask you and expect you to answer . Allow us all to see and hear the answers .
Sometimes it’s not fully apparent that the answer is provided , we must be still to receive . Let know and not doubt the power of Prauer and the awesomeness of a relationship with you .
The Holy Ghost , the helper you left for us is ready to take us to you and get the help we need
In your Name , Jesus and the Holy Ghost , we pray .
Amen

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lord this morning we petition you for answers to all these prayer request . We understand some or many have yet to see your supernatural power and ask , without total belief that it works .Father God show these friends and families it is real , you are real and prayer works .
I living proof as you have lifted me from near suicide and drug and alcohol to a recovery of a murdered Son .
Prayer WORKS !
Lord we ask you and expect you to answer . Allow us all to see and hear the answers .
Sometimes it’s not fully apparent that the answer is provided , we must be still to receive . Let know and not doubt the power of Prauer and the awesomeness of a relationship with you .
The Holy Ghost , the helper you left for us is ready to take us to you and get the help we need
In your Name , Jesus and the Holy Ghost , we pray .
Amen

I'm sorry to read of this and proud of you for your post and recovery. The Lord is good.

I pray for you and I also understand.

I still talk about my 4 children in the present. You shared and now I will.

My oldest son born 12-27-1985 died October 26, 2017, 10:01 PM after a long drawn out battle with a devastating toll due to alcohol and nothing compares to the loss of a child.

His younger brother, one sister (the other sister is too young to see what we did) his mother and I were with him on his last breath at UNC Memorial Hospital in Chapel Hill NC.

I admit that I was actually angry with God for a while but I'm not now and I have been forgiven after much prayer. Hence my above-praying hands. I know my oldest son is in heaven and it will be nice to see him again.

I've lost Grandparents, Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, my older sister, my younger brother, my youngest sister is in a special care facility with PLS A slower form of ALS and I visit her often and am her POA which is not easy and I pray I live long enough to see her through her last days and appreciate prayer as well my Brother in Christ

As long as we remember them they are alive and well within us.

A quote always stays with me:

“I mean, they say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.”

― Banksy

With this being stated I ask for prayers along with you .

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant imagine the pain of losing a child, but i live everyday with the fear of losing one of my boys. So i will keep you both in my prayers.

Thank you. I struggle daily. It never goes away. Just some days it like a small wave and other days it is like a tidal wave.

Seminoles76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Captain,

My thoughts and prayers are with you......

Your faith through all of your pain of loss gives me strength in my own faith, and for that I thank you!

When your days here are done, you will have the most amazing welcoming committee!!!!!

God Bless,
Jared

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know you were a pastor. Wow. Amazing what you learn if you sniff around in all the forums. Could I ask for some prayers? My father died this past summer, and it's been tough on my brother and I. Thank you.
Praying for you and your brother. I can relate as I lost my father in April of this year. We did not have the best of relationship but we put our differences aside and did what was right. Prayers to you @Seawitch