Office Build

thomas_neil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is done cycling and trying to finish my stocking list. Will only be feeding pellets.
It is a jbj 20 gallon AIO.
I’m considering tanking the pair of clowns out at getting one designer clown but I also like the OG clowns.
Depending on what I do with the clowns my stocking list might change.
I’m thinking about a royal gamma, tail spot blenny, and some sort of goby.
Trying to get a lot of color out of just a few fish. I don’t won’t to go over 4-5 fish.
I’m not really considering utilitarian fish, going to rely on a good clean up crew for that.
Any thoughts on smaller colorful fish that arnt high maintenance and will readily take pellet foods?

738E3E3E-9712-4B9F-B3CF-BB5AEAF65FC4.jpeg

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in a 15 peninsula I have a small pair of clowns, a small blue leopard wrasse, that will have to come out sometime, a lineages blenny and 2 small CB gobies , and it is all fitting together
If I did it again, I would do this again, with the wrasse as the wildcard. have seem some real sweet tiny Grammas lately.

OP
OP
thomas_neil

thomas_neil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in a 15 peninsula I have a small pair of clowns, a small blue leopard wrasse, that will have to come out sometime, a lineages blenny and 2 small CB gobies , and it is all fitting together
If I did it again, I would do this again, with the wrasse as the wildcard. have seem some real sweet tiny Grammas lately.
I was considering a possum wrasse but there mouths are so small I was concerned pellets wouldn't fit in it mouth

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are always frozen mysis - I have never had one but the LFS had one unsold for 3-4 months, so they must not be too delicate

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 159 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.6%
Back