Office tank adventure

Beautiful bits of life you have growing there. 👍🏻
 
Another update. Everything is progressing well and I am trying to be patient and make sure WQ parameters stay stable. I have been adding a little (5ml) every couple of days of Red Sea Foundation B (KH/Alkalinity) because my values seemed a bit low (6.8-7.2 dKH). That seems to keep the KH at 7.6-7.8 dKH and my corals seem happier.
Is it worth chasing KH values?
My understanding is 8-12dKh is a target range, but also recognize there is a relationship with pH (which is fairly stable for me 8.2-8.3).
I went to the LFS and couldn't resist getting a few things to add to the tank.
Here are some pictures of the new additions
yellowcuc.jpg

Yellow sea cucumber (Colochirus robustus)
I know there is some risk with this one if it gets stressed

chalice.jpg

Chalise Coral
It keeps getting buried by my goby, so may need to move it higher in the tank


toadstoolmar2026.jpg

Toadstool Leather
Last night, once the lights were out, my emerald crab crawled on top of it and was bothering it. Is this something I have to watch out for?

tanksideMar2026.jpg


tankfrontmar2026.jpg


More to be added on the main rock feature....but patience Chris patience

I was thinking of adding GSP to the back wall. Good or bad idea?

 

Attachments

  • tanksideMar2026.jpg
    tanksideMar2026.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 15

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new