Office Tank

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
1,943
Reaction score
3,184
Location
Zuehl, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank started out being my wife's for jawfish, then went to my office where it was awesome, not so great, awesome, crashed because cleaning people tripped circuit. And now back to pretty good. Over the years I used it sometimes as a QT tank. which after a few months I moved the fish into my 310.
At Home
cystaline 2-29 - R.jpg

In office
1-3-18.jpg

Crash last year
crash.JPG

And today
65 8-20-20.jpg

wrasses 8-17-20r.jpg
 
Nice colors !!
 
Looks good. Sorry about the crash seems like ya lost some decent stuff
I have been keeping an office tank for 20 + years either FW or Salt and have never had an issue until last year. I now have two wyze cameras focused on the tank and check it every weekend
 
People always ask "What happens when you lose interest". For me you feed your fish, get rid of two, and add a couple new ones, only one made it. And keep easy coral. Kind of boring but oh well maybe one day I will add more coral?
office tank 10-8-21.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new