OFFICIAL Aquawiz reef aquarium controller thread

Here is the gen 5. Just installed last night.


20260418_092454_29ED41D4-EF84-41B9-9D3C-001EB1AA26C5.png
Looks way more compact now ! Very cool thank you for sharing :)
 
Any updates on the controller setup and working?
 
This thread mentioned that the Aquawiz Controller Center would be available for purchase starting November 3, 2025. It's the end of May now, and there's still no word. I suspect there are serious hardware or software issues causing the delay. Does anyone know if I'm right?
 
Are there any guides on how to calibrate the ph values(using ph7/10 solution) via the web interface on the Gen4? I read that you don't do it via the unit itself anyore?
 
Hi all, any recommendations for a replacement ph probe? The official one is a little pricey for my liking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new