Official "Aussie" Scolymia Show Off Thread...

Marvin, WOW!! nice Reverse Bleeding Apple. One of the best I've seen.

Just got mines today. It is amazing in person.
IMG_8627.jpg
 
Marvin, WOW!! nice Reverse Bleeding Apple. One of the best I've seen.

Just got mines today. It is amazing in person.
IMG_8627.jpg

YOU DOG!!! You won it huh! LOL!
 
I know some of you guys picked up some new scollies lately... I've been on the look out for a few more but keep missing the ones I don't have already... LoLz... please share some eye candies... :) :) :)
 
hoe do you get the color to start develope in them so well I just got a small orange one and it has a little blue but it never opens up to eat.
 
If anyone ever needs a kidney and you have a nice scoly, well.....just sayin...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new