Official "Aussie" Scolymia Show Off Thread...

Rainbow scolly... period... :wink:

the 4+ colors Rainbow scolly are harder to come by and normally have a pretty hefty price tag... there are few here that are really awesome.... (ahem: Sikryd's, BayCoral's, and the recent true Pink one from RE --- ahem) :marv :marv :marv
 
I'm new this website so I just had to post my scoly,and some people might know my scoly.
1-923b.jpg
 
I'm new this website so I just had to post my scoly,and some people might know my scoly.
1-923b.jpg
I don't really know your scolly but I'm glad to see it... :marv :marv :marv

very very nice... does your scolly have any cousins I can purchase? :hammer:
 
Just wanted to let it be known that I don't like Marvin or his scolys. :D
 
I bought it from Reefpets like it is in the picture. It is slowly splitting. :)
cool... :)

do you feed it at all?

or as a general question to everyone, how often do you guys feed your scollies?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new