Official "Aussie" Scolymia Show Off Thread...

IMG_15842.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg
 
That one is pretty awesome. Usually I'm not a fan, and for $500, I'm still not a fan. It is really nice though.
 
That's cool Rob....Haven't noticed that on mine.....Sweet pics...
Thanks James. Im still practicing with focus and lighting. Its way harder to shoot stuff in the DT than the frag tank with this camera.
 
NOOOO don't tell him I am trying to save for that one!!!! :snicker::hammer::what::waaaht:
:hammer:

can't believe that one is still there... it's a sweet one for sure... :)

Reefer831: I use to live in Seaside... :bigsmile: I still have family there... looking forward to going back and play the golf courses there... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new