**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefer2311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GO FISH

Been a while since you've played this, yeah? Every won a $50 gift card from it though?! For this game, guess five different cards (number and suit) that you think I have in my hand. For each one you get correct, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. Each entry should include five different cards (number and suit). The game will run until the start of the sale then a winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

Ace of spades
8 of clubs
4 of diamonds
6 of spades
3 of hearts

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GO FISH

Been a while since you've played this, yeah? Every won a $50 gift card from it though?! For this game, guess five different cards (number and suit) that you think I have in my hand. For each one you get correct, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. Each entry should include five different cards (number and suit). The game will run until the start of the sale then a winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

liversnap12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GO FISH

4 of clubs
king of diamond
6 of hearts
2 of spade
ace of heart

FullFathomFive

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GO FISH

LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GO FISH

Ace of clubs
Queen of diamonds
Ten of hearts
Seven of spades
Two of clubs

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
King of diamonds
Jack of hearts
10 of clubs
6 of spades
2 of diamonds

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GO FISH

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
7 of clubs
9 of hearts
3 of spades
5 of diamonds
10 of hearts
…basically an instant fold Lol

NaCl addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GO FISH

Six of Diamonds
Jack of Hearts
Two of Spades
King of Diamonds
10 of Clubs

GCode

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 of hearts
Queen of diamonds
King of spades
Jack of clubs
3 of hearts

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 71 75.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back