**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GO FISH

Been a while since you've played this, yeah? Every won a $50 gift card from it though?! For this game, guess five different cards (number and suit) that you think I have in my hand. For each one you get correct, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. Each entry should include five different cards (number and suit). The game will run until the start of the sale then a winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

About 30 more minutes to play!

We have a six way tie for first right now at 2 points each!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NO MORE ENTRIES

WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE MY CARDS

The winner will be announced shortly followed by another game!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just finished reading the book. It’s really good. I’ll have to give that a watch tonight.
Please do and pm me after you're done with the series. It's ten episodes at about an hour each. I'd love to hear how different they are and if it's worth it to read the book after having watched the show. A lot of times, if you've seen the movie then you more or less have harvested all the excitement out of the book plot. For instance, I read the LOTR books about once a year because it's just my favorite story of all time, but if you watch the movies, they do a great job of hitting all the major plot points and themes.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 56 24.8%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 59 26.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 54 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 53 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back