**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

c_healy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please do and pm me after you're done with the series. It's ten episodes at about an hour each. I'd love to hear how different they are and if it's worth it to read the book after having watched the show. A lot of times, if you've seen the movie then you more or less have harvested all the excitement out of the book plot. For instance, I read the LOTR books about once a year because it's just my favorite story of all time, but if you watch the movies, they do a great job of hitting all the major plot points and themes.
I definitely will, I just added the season to my server. Yea, I totally agree with you. Reading has ruined so many movies and shows for me hahahaha. I get it, they have to cut the length down but some of the stuff they cut out drives me nuts as a lot of times it’s vital to the story. Don’t even get me started on when they totally change big parts.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For instance, I read the LOTR books about once a year...

I used to do this as well! The detailed descriptions in those books are incredibly interesting and unique.

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My @calikidcorals ultra nicks torch, all fluffy! Been doing great for 3 months since I got it!

20230130_133609.jpg

Back