Official College Basketball Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter btkrausen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
103
Location
Bardstown, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who in here, besides myself, LOVES some college basketball? I think its been an interesting year so far and have been thoroughly enjoying my teams (Louisville) great games. Heading to another game here in a few hours. I also cheer for KY when they aren't playing Louisville :)

Who is your team?
 
Normally I could care less but since unlv took out the number one ranked team, it's huge in Vegas!!!! Were climbing the ranks every day sitting at 19 right now so it's a big thing in Vegas right now..1smile1
 
My #4 Louisville Cards take on #12 Georgetown tomorrow, and then #3 Kentucky on Sat. Many people have been talking down on Louisville so this will be a make or break week. Louisville also plays in the Belk Bowl tonight.
 
I'm not a huge NBA guy but my Sixers are doing good! I do however follow and LOVE me some college bb

GO GATORS
gatoranim.gif
 
Last edited:
Go Horns.

I'd get more into college ball if the good players would quit leaving after one year.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new