Official Favia Show Off Thread...

FavPC1209web.jpg

I figured ;)

The one I have coming next week is plain NUTZ!! Can't wait!!
 
Think I might like the other one better now Ian. Got some colors going on.
 
Where can you find Raptor's Peace favia?
 
I cleaned up the photos a little...

IMG_2605-1.jpg

IMG_2606-1.jpg

IMG_2607-1.jpg


Jen Dub Pot of Gold

IMG_2616-1.jpg


Mobile Aquatics ______ favia -super sick in person...
IMG_2618-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new