Official Favia Show Off Thread...

this one is the purple virus one. Got it from ian i a while back. Thought it died but it grew back strong lol
DSC02932-vi.jpg


heres my AC mystic green...its badas....from iani, they are both really super bright...ian i also has a tiger stripe chalice its pretty nice as well but i havent gotten my hands on it
DSC02874-vi.jpg

Very nice :) I've got both of those. I got the mystic awhile back and that piece has like 4 shades to it. Its definietly a cool piece.
 
I got those same two from ianiwayne. I think they are both awsome pieces. I like the mystic green guy better though
I would like to see his tiger stripe chalice
heres my AC mystic green...its badas....from iani, they are both really super bright...ian i also has a tiger stripe chalice its pretty nice as well but i havent gotten my hands on it
DSC02874-vi.jpg
 
New colony I just picked up. Pink and purple...very neat centers :)
1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new