Official Favia Show Off Thread...

cosmic swirl

DSC00850-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
blue jeans favia from Reef Koi!! Thanks Chris!
DSC00945.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not to sure what this one is but I love it..got it as a freebie from a fellow reefer.

DSC00951.jpg


Also liking the raptors peace!

DSC00948.jpg
 
Last edited:
No name
IMG_8017-1.jpg


Raptors
IMG_8266.jpg


Baby's Breath, POG, Purple Virus, and sponge bob clone:
IMG_8203.jpg
 
Finally getting over my heart break of loosing ALL of mine, picked this little guy up today!
IMG_2511-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new