OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my tips to snagging that coral you want during this live sale, I know its a race to get them so here are some ways to speed up the checking out process…

1) Its not the first person to put the coral in there cart that wins it…. Its the first person to complete the check out that wins it. Dont store stuff in your cart expecting to checkout at the end… that stuff will be gone if you do that. The first person to completely check out wins it.

2) Make sure you create an account on Jason’s website before the sale starts. Here is a link to create an account https://shop.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/account/register

3) Always use the same browser during the sale and don’t log off. I recommend a chrome browser.

4) You only really need to pick a delivery date on your first order.

5) Don’t mess with any of the discount/coupon codes, leave them as they are. The system generates that and only works on the repeat order. The system is setup to charge you shipping on your first order but not on repeated orders during the sale. If you accidentally delete the codes the system will charge you for shipping a second time…. So don’t do that, and if you do, hit the refresh and it will come back. We will catch it if you get charged twice and refund you the second shipping charge after the sale ends, so don’t freak out. (See the images below for reference)

6) Remember that everyone is playing by the same rules, frags are not available to be purchased until they appear on R2R so nobody has an upper hand.

Have fun, he's got some crazy nice stuff coming your way!!

tips2.jpg

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up some awesome ZOAs back during the February live sale and then again later in May when JF was out in IL during a CMAS meet. Always has great corals. The Zoas about dominate parts of my tank now. Cry Babies, Capt Jerk, and Mohican Sun's grow fast and have great colors! Fun to watch them go from a few polyps to a colony!

Hoping to get lucky with a few of his signature sps pieces this go around! Good luck everyone!

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up some awesome ZOAs back during the February live sale and then again later in May when JF was out in IL during a CMAS meet. Always has great corals. The Zoas about dominate parts of my tank now. Cry Babies, Capt Jerk, and Mohican Sun's grow fast and have great colors! Fun to watch them go from a few polyps to a colony!

Hoping to get lucky with a few of his signature sps pieces this go around! Good luck everyone!
Looks great!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friendly reminder. If you guys have issues with prices or shopping prices please take it to pm so you’re not derailing a live sale thread. If you wish to discuss “fair shipping prices” feel free to start a thread.
Thank you
-Kevin
Team R2R

Nalini Akolekar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my tips to snagging that coral you want during this live sale, I know its a race to get them so here are some ways to speed up the checking out process…

1) Its not the first person to put the coral in there cart that wins it…. Its the first person to complete the check out that wins it. Dont store stuff in your cart expecting to checkout at the end… that stuff will be gone if you do that. The first person to completely check out wins it.

2) Make sure you create an account on Jason’s website before the sale starts. Here is a link to create an account https://shop.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/account/register

3) Always use the same browser during the sale and don’t log off. I recommend a chrome browser.

4) You only really need to pick a delivery date on your first order.

5) Don’t mess with any of the discount/coupon codes, leave them as they are. The system generates that and only works on the repeat order. The system is setup to charge you shipping on your first order but not on repeated orders during the sale. If you accidentally delete the codes the system will charge you for shipping a second time…. So don’t do that, and if you do, hit the refresh and it will come back. We will catch it if you get charged twice and refund you the second shipping charge after the sale ends, so don’t freak out. (See the images below for reference)

6) Remember that everyone is playing by the same rules, frags are not available to be purchased until they appear on R2R so nobody has an upper hand.

Have fun, he's got some crazy nice stuff coming your way!!

tips2.jpg
Just created an account. Is there a place to save payment info before the sale starts?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Friendly reminder. If you guys have issues with prices or shopping prices please take it to pm so you’re not derailing a live sale thread. If you wish to discuss “fair shipping prices” feel free to start a thread.
Thank you
-Kevin
Team R2R

I echo this and please create a new thread if you want to debate shipping. Thank you.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jfox , will you have any jolt frags and can I please see a colony pic, thanks

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back