Official Lobo Show Off Thread...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let's see them... here's my only one... :)


through the glass using a 4-5 yrs old Minolta...
Lobo.jpg



top down underwater shot using Olympus Stylus...
09-21-09_LoboToo.jpg
 
I've had this guy for 8 months now. He's in the middle of my tank but kind of hard to get a good picture of him.

005-6.jpg


004-3.jpg
 
Here's mine I got today:
This isn't its full color yet, should be sweet once its settled
DSC01144.jpg
 
Here's one of mine the I have nursed back to health--
CoralsMay09008.jpg
 
Doug, stunning piece, you should of mentioned that during our trade, next time
 
Sure Mike, lets keep in touch. I think I am going to go ahead and get the band saw out and just cut several frags of this big guy and give them some time to heal.
I tried to pm you, but it said your private messages were turned off. Anyhow, could you let me know when they are ready as I would like a head of it please. Thanks.
 
Here is my pic to share
P1010242.jpg
 
That is weird. I am recieving other PM's this morning. You might try again if you wish.
Thanks,
This is what I keep getting...
happyreef has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove happyreef from the recipient list and send the message again.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new