Official Lobophylia Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Da8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Da8

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
350
Reaction score
674
Location
Spain
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen no thread and this animals are simply stunning.
Haven't seen many old colonies, and I guarantee is a coral that evolves in coloration giving many surprises.

I present you my best lobophylia.


20190302_2.jpg
20190302_5.jpg
GREENLOBO.jpg




And here is another lovely one

20181205_12.jpg
 
nobody is proud of their lobo? Come on!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new