0   0   0
peu8.jpg

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone get to see the Thrive machine in action? They told me they were going to do a demo later when I was checking it out, but I wasn't able to get back over there in time. Just wondering what people's impressions were if they saw.

How'd you get the Apex shirt? From the Friday meet-up (I didn't attend)? I would have nabbed one of those had I seen them!

Titus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone get to see the Thrive machine in action? They told me they were going to do a demo later when I was checking it out, but I wasn't able to get back over there in time. Just wondering what people's impressions were if they saw.

How'd you get the Apex shirt? From the Friday meet-up (I didn't attend)? I would have nabbed one of those had I seen them!
The Thrive machine was performing a test when I snapped my picture, as he was demoing it to an LFS owner at the time. It was cool to watch it run... looked like something off of CSI.

And yes, the Apex shirt was free to all who attended the Friday meeting. It was a great meeting and I will go again if they have one next year.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What Friday meeting was that? I never saw the R2R towel either. I have a pile of the ones from 2011 but those were junk.

Titus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune did their own Apex users meeting Friday morning from.. 8? to noon? I didn't attend however as that time conflicts with the opening of the vendor hall, and therefore you'll miss out on cherry picking frags and many of the vendor freebees. Priories, I guess. :p

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They must have been out of the towels by the time I got to the R2R booth. They were down to only XLs for shirts at that point too. That's one part about having a booth, not much time to go get free stuff!

SUBSHOP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video]file:///Users/Aniello/Desktop/Dropbox/Camera Uploads/2013-08-30 21.18.02.mov[/video]

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think those are moon jellyfish?

EDIT: I retract that, definitely not moon jellyfish!
Lol

Last edited:

slipondajimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got back into this and as always it looks like I am going to have to start bothering the guys at WWC again. I love owning a business just a few miles away from them haha

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back