Official MACNA 2013 Photo Thread

qajajyhe.jpg


yvubu3av.jpg
 
Dang great weather I can't wait... I saw all the thunderstorm forecasts I'm like dang I wanted to hit the beach at least for a couple hours.
 
Can't wait till tomorrow great pictures
 
Two Part Post - Part 1 - Family Event on Fridays in Hollywood for Free between 5-8pm

Great Free events for Family and Kids near by the hotel - Location - Artspark at Young Circle - Just wanted to share were the locals go.

Funtastic Fridays

Fridays. Bring the kids for some wholesome outdoor fun featuring a bounce house, face painters and more.
Date: 08/02/2013 - 08/30/2013
Time: 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm
Price: FREE
Location: Artspark at Young Circle
Hollywood Boulevard and Federal Highway
Hollywood, FL
t: 954-921-3500
Website: Hollywood, FL - Official Website

Part 2 - Image I captured yesterday of the Goodie Bags being delivered during setup

1238853.jpg
 
Just think of the reef they could create if they put all those corals out in the ocean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new