Official ps3 thread

Something like that. Since you haven't been on in a while, I have designated myself as the MiG clan leader. :bigsmile:
As if... the weekends aren't the best time for me to play. I am on every M-Th from 840 - 11 (or so) central time. And you can be the leader when you carry the clan on almost every map!

Jay that was you and your clan I played against right? I can't remember.
Yeah, kinda. It was me and just a couple from my clan IIRC. And I am thinking it wasn't the best of the MiG clan either. You were pretty darn good, though! Not to mention we played on Quarry which is not my strongest map. I like to run and gun with a Striker shotgun. Too many long lanes in quarry for me to play at my best.
 
LOL, I hate Quarry too.. too many damm campers in that map. Don't worry man, after we played and I went to a different room I got murdered, played against 4 guys camping like there no tomorrow. I frigen hate campers.
 
All these new kill streaks is a bit over rated its cool and all but people camping hardcore for the killstreaks
 
Camping is ridiculous. I make it a point to blast campers.

My favorite killstreak reward lineup is predator missile, harrier strike, emergency air drop.
 
I never camp. I'm always moving around with my UMP45 :D.
What I like to do is kill a camper and stay in his spot so when he comes back to camp again I blow his face off with a shotgun lol.
 
Got my 2nd Prestige lastnight... took forever to go from about lvl 50 to 70. Got back to lvl 10 before I finally quit lastnight. Now its time to get all of my weapons back!
 
I never camp. I'm always moving around with my UMP45 :D.
What I like to do is kill a camper and stay in his spot so when he comes back to camp again I blow his face off with a shotgun lol.
WHAY PLAY IF YOU ARE GOING TO CAMP GLAD YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF THIS PROBLEM :tongue:
 
im playing now anyone else?
 
guys add me up to your frind list eggie326
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new