Official ps3 thread

Hahaha... the clan was light so there was room for some extras. Acan fit in just fine. We only had 3 regulars. And not having my striker shotgun is a pain but I did just unlock the AA-12 so I can use that to hold me over!
 
Hahaha... the clan was light so there was room for some extras. Acan fit in just fine. We only had 3 regulars. And not having my striker shotgun is a pain but I did just unlock the AA-12 so I can use that to hold me over!
it was fun jaytizzle anytime.. thx for the direction for the harrier strike..lol
 
beet by campers nice playing with jay and acan

ill get better
 
god of war 3 is sick!!!! love the game graphics are amazing
 
Yeah, eggie, I have been WAY off my game lately. I prestiged and it wasn't my smartest move. I just got my striker shotgun back so I should be playing better soon. Unfortunately I know I am going to prestige again once I get back to 70...
 
Yeah, eggie, I have been WAY off my game lately. I prestiged and it wasn't my smartest move. I just got my striker shotgun back so I should be playing better soon. Unfortunately I know I am going to prestige again once I get back to 70...

when you playing today jay?
 
Yeah, eggie, I have been WAY off my game lately. I prestiged and it wasn't my smartest move. I just got my striker shotgun back so I should be playing better soon. Unfortunately I know I am going to prestige again once I get back to 70...

Im trying to get better everyday
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new