Official ps3 thread

My ps3 (old 60gb) has been over heating. I plan on getting it fixed after I get a break for college.

My PSN is: SomeHomo <--greatest name ever. "You were killed by.........."

I only play FPS because I'm good at them and that's what my buddies play, but I honestly don't like them much. I played Resistance 1/2, Modern Warfare 1/2, Borderlands.
I've actually been playing borderlands for a while now...it's a darn good game.

I slaughtered FFXIII
I own at Civilization Revolution.
 
Does anybody have the move? How is it compared to the wii? Was planning on buying it but wanted some feedback. Thanks :)
 
Ok...my old name got banned by Sony lol...

New name: AccountBanned

add me if you want to play MW2, Black Ops, Borderlands, Civilization Revolution...whatever!
 
With the new baby here i have got to play maybe once a month:( OOh They are all sleeping now time to play!
 
Question for the pros....

When I hook up my controller to charge with the USB cable it will never charge past 2 bars... I've tried it on 3 controllers including a brand new one from Xmas (pink yea!!!) and even hooked the USB cable up to my computer.

Any ideas? Bad USB Cable? I plug it in and when I hit the PS3 button it starts blinking like it should?

Help! :cry:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new