Offline Ecosmart live

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone been on ESL this morning? Yesterday I hooked up my Radions for the first time. Couldn't get the time to match up for the life of me. So I'm trying again this morning, but it says "Offline mode".

I've used my hp laptop with chrome and now my wifes macbook with safari. Last night it never said offline, I just couldn't get the time to change.

This website is frustrating. Just wondering if someone could check on their computer to see if it's the site or something else. Thanks

Last edited:

jwt1603

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When mine goes offline, which has only happened twice in a year, I unplug the Reeflink unit so it reboots. That usually fixes it. It does take a while to reboot and re-establish the connection. If that doesn't work, I unplug the Radions, then unplug the Reeflink, wait about a minute or so, then plug the Reeflink back in, then wait a minute or two, then plug the Radions back in. Not sure why this happens but it's happened twice in the year I've been using the ESL site. Other than that, I haven't had any issues. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
WWIII

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for replying! I just didn't want to be chasing a ghost here. Since you all confirmed it's a me problem, not a website problem I was able to get it going!

I deleted all 3 devices (3 radions). Then used my wifes macbook, added the lights back and was able to finally get the time to set correctly! Guess my hp wasn't up to the task of setting the correct time. Yesterday, no matter what I did, the clock was 2 hours off.

Anyways, all set now

jwt1603

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for replying! I just didn't want to be chasing a ghost here. Since you all confirmed it's a me problem, not a website problem I was able to get it going!

I deleted all 3 devices (3 radions). Then used my wifes macbook, added the lights back and was able to finally get the time to set correctly! Guess my hp wasn't up to the task of setting the correct time. Yesterday, no matter what I did, the clock was 2 hours off.

Anyways, all set now

Cool.

Conor_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever get the spinning wheel of death while trying to upload a new vortech schedule. Been at it for 2 hours and it just wont load...

Very frustrating...

Ashish Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When mine goes offline, which has only happened twice in a year, I unplug the Reeflink unit so it reboots. That usually fixes it. It does take a while to reboot and re-establish the connection. If that doesn't work, I unplug the Radions, then unplug the Reeflink, wait about a minute or so, then plug the Reeflink back in, then wait a minute or two, then plug the Radions back in. Not sure why this happens but it's happened twice in the year I've been using the ESL site. Other than that, I haven't had any issues. Hope this helps.

This is happening to me after daylight saving. This time unplugging the reeflink is not working so for it to happen after daylight saving makes me wonder if this is the cause.

Rando

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they're down again? since 2 days, no connection to ecosmartlive..

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back