Offloading Hammer Colonies

j0shc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
3
Location
norwalk
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get rid of some huge hammer colonies I have, there are two bigger colonies in the middle of my tank I want to sell. Roughly 25+ heads on each colony, more if you count some of the smaller ones/ tucked away heads. Posted to FB (you may have seen it) but no serious offers!

Please check out my photos and make me an offer before I bring it down to the LFS for credit this weekend! These have been growing for 15 years almost but I need to make some room for additions.

Local pickup by Norwalk or willing to meet halfway!

IMG_1120.jpeg IMG_1124.jpeg IMG_1123.jpeg IMG_1184.jpeg
 
How much? Hate just giving a offer wanna know your price range. I am close by
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new