OG ASD HG Colony

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Snowxcross

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2019
Messages
419
Reaction score
410
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OG ASD HG

Located in Rahway, NJ. I do commute into Manhattan and can meet in Penn if those in the tri-state prefer that method.

1. Single Head - $400 (2) Available
2. Double Head - $600
3. Triple Head - $800

Normal DOA applies. Picture of dead colony sealed in bag within two hours of delivery. If something happens i'll refund minus shipping. I do not have anymore colonies of this so i cannot replace directly.

PM with any questions, putting google link below to video of it.

 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new